Primary Practice Areas
Probate Attorney in Prescott, AZ
A loved one has passed away or become incapacitated and either left you in charge of his or her affairs or never made a plan. You’re grieving over your loved one’s death or worried about his or her failing health or incapacity. You’ve heard the terms Executor, Personal Representative, Trustee, Will, Guardian, Power of Attorney and Conservator here and there, but you may not be sure what they mean. You’ve got questions and you need answers from a local probate attorney in Prescott, Arizona. At Diener Law, PLLC, you’ve found a probate lawyer who can answer your questions and will guide you through such matters as administering a deceased loved one’s estate or establishing a guardianship for an incapacitated loved one.
Diener Law, PLLC provides attentive, compassionate and trusted counsel to clients in the following probate matters:
- Estate Administration. We assist persons who serve as Personal Representative of a deceased person’s estate navigate the probate process and administer the estate in accordance with the deceased person’s Will and Arizona law.
- Trust Administration. We assist persons who serve as Trustee of an Arizona Trust discharge their duties as Trustee and administer the Trust in accordance with the Trust’s terms and Arizona law.
- Guardianships. We help family members or other concerned individuals obtain guardianship over an incapacitated person in order to protect the incapacitated person’s best interests.
- Conservatorships. We help family members or other concerned individuals obtain conservatorship over the estate of an incapacitated or otherwise vulnerable person in order to protect that person’s estate from dissipation or exploitation.
- Estate Litigation. We represent Personal Representatives, Trustees, Guardians, Conservators heirs, devisees, beneficiaries, and family members in contested probate proceedings, such as Will and Trust disputes involving undue influence, vulnerable adult exploitation, breach of fiduciary duty, and the appointment or removal of a Trustee, Personal Representative, Guardian or Conservator.
Contact us today to learn how our attentive, compassionate and trusted probate attorney in Prescott, AZ can help you administer a deceased loved one’s estate, establish a guardianship for an incapacitated loved one, or handle other probate issues.