We are proud to call Prescott “home” and that shows in our community involvement. Whether it’s volunteering at community events, coaching youth sports teams, serving on the boards of non-profits, or donating to charitable organizations, our firm believes we have an obligation to give back to our community.
local organizations we have supported
- PUSD Educational Foundation
- Prescott Rebels Baseball Club
- Prescott High School Baseball Boosters
- Prescott High School Boys Basketball Boosters
- Prescott High School Girls Volleyball Boosters
- Embry-Riddle Athletics
- Prescott Little League
- The Launch Pad Teen Center
- Friends of Prescott Public Library
- Girl Scout Troop 1653
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona
- Prescott High School Football Boosters
- Yavapai College Athletics
VOLUNTEERING IN OUR COMMUNITY
Over the years, Drew has volunteered in our community in a number of ways, serving as a coach for the Prescott Rebels travel baseball club, Prescott Little League, and Prescott YMCA basketball league.
In addition, Drew has served as Cubmaster of Pack 7006 at American Lutheran Church in Prescott and is a past member of the Board of Directors of the Boys & Girls Club of Central Arizona, the Board of Directors of ASCEND (Autism Spectrum Center for Educational and Neurological Development), and the Kiwanis Club of Prescott.
Drew believes he has a duty to provide pro bono legal services to help those in our community who need legal advice and representation but cannot afford to hire a lawyer. To that end, Drew volunteers at the annual Law Days free legal clinic sponsored by Community Legal Services and the Yavapai County Bar Association and embraces other opportunities to provide free and discounted legal services to our community’s neediest and most vulnerable.